2nd Camera Operator + Production Assistant
About JETFORCE Films
JETFORCE Films is the newly formed video production and film division of JETFORCE MEDIA GROUP. The division is responsible for the creation and acquisition of video content of all types, primarily marketing video content for our Strategic Design projects, other external clients, original films, corporate films, music videos, and internal content for company marketing, training, and other internal initiatives as needed.
About the position
We are looking for an experienced Camera Operator who will operate the 2nd Camera on set while also filling the role of Production Assistant to our Director/DP and Producers.
- Work alongside the production team to produce high-quality video products.
- Operate 2nd Camera
- Assist with Lighting, Sound, and Set Design.
- Assist Director and Producer with all needs while on set.
- Experience working with professional production teams and structured set environments.
- Must own 4K DSLR Camera (You will be provided with a company camera if required, as per project scope)
- Must be highly organized, disciplined, and self-motivated in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a demonstrated interest in the challenges and opportunities of an ever-changing and quickly evolving film industry.
- Reliable Transportation & Willingness to Travel
- Coachable, Adaptable, Personable
- Clear Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Keen Attention to Detail
- Basic Knowledge of programming and usage of Frame Rates and other camera configuration settings.
- Knowledge and understanding of production set structure, roles, and responsibilities.
Compensation: $300 / day / project
This is an independent contractor position not part-time or full-time employment. Workload will vary on an as-needed. This is a non-exclusive opportunity meaning the contractor can seek additional opportunities outside his/her role with the company, though the contractor shall not circumvent the company when opportunities arise while working for the company.