Film Production Assistant (Internship)
About JETFORCE Films
JETFORCE Films is the newly formed video production and film division of JETFORCE MEDIA GROUP. The division is responsible for the creation and acquisition of video content of all types, primarily marketing video content for our Strategic Design projects, other external clients, original films, corporate films, music videos, and internal content for company marketing, training, and other internal initiatives as needed.
About the position
We are seeking aspiring film creators to work alongside a team of experienced production crew members. You will assist our Directors and Producers during pre-production, on set, and during post-production operations, while learning various aspects of the film industry first-hand.
This a hands-on opportunity to work within a group of young and enthusiastic creators and business-minded individuals from different walks of life who share a common goal: to create amazing video content in a professional, collaborative, fun, and fulfilling manner.
- Work alongside the production team to produce high-quality video products.
- Assist with Lighting, Sound, and Set Design.
- Assist Director and Producer with all needs while on set.
- Learn and Engage the team in an inquisitive and respectable fashion.
- Must be highly organized, disciplined, and self-motivated in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a demonstrated passion and interest in the disciplines, challenges, and opportunities of an ever-changing and quickly evolving film industry.
- Reliable Transportation & Willingness to Travel
- Coachable, Adaptable, Personable
- Clear Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Keen Attention to Detail
- Availability: Open Availability is preferred as our workload will vary depending upon company needs.
Compensation: No Payment – Experience and Knowledge from experienced film production professionals. Freelance opportunity upon completion.
Duration: 6 Months
Start/End Date: (January 2021 – July 2021)
This is an unpaid, non-credited, non-academic, apprentice-type position with possible freelance opportunity upon successful completion of the term, not part-time or full-time employment. Workload will vary on an as-needed. This is an exclusive opportunity meaning the intern shall not seek additional opportunities outside his/her role with the company in order to eliminate the risk of conflicting training practices.